Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Comings Announcements

So it's kind of early for this announcement, but I'm just too excited to keep it in any more. I've had a couple ideas for this blog that I was going to start after New Years, but these ideas were, that along with the every week posting, I'll also include a weekly challenge, and give you a picture, song, ect. that has been my inspiration that week.


I would also like to point out that if you're having troubles with a story and/or have writer's block you can always leave questions below in the comments and I'll answer them in my next post. And I may ask for your help as well, so please answer in the comments below too. 


So lets test this comment thing. The current question standing is:
Along with all these new comings on this blog, would you also like to see me preform critiquing books I read? (and you can suggest books for me to read too, and I'll try my best to read all your suggestions, but if there gets to be a lot it may take a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment